Eats365.com ("Eats365" or "we" or "us" or "our") are committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of its users
("user" or "you") and to complying in full with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. This
sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
By accessing or using eats365.com, including other media forms and media channels related or connected thereto
(collectively, the "Website") you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you
Information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Website or by
corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register
to use our Website, subscribe to any service on our Website, place an order via our Website, participate
in discussion boards, posts or other social media functions (such as likes or endorsements) on or linked
through from our Website or enter a competition, promotion or survey affiliated with our Website.
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and
credit card information, personal description and photograph.
We may also provide areas on our Website where you can post information and reviews about restaurants. Please note that such postings may appear in search results and on other website unconnected to the Website and thus not under the control of Eats365.com. We cannot monitor the content or subsequent use of this postings so encourage users to exercise caution when posting to other social media platforms.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Website we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the clickstream to, through and from our Website; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs).
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you by working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers) and may receive information about you from them.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
Information you give to us. We will use this information:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us and to administer your account with us;
- to provide the restaurants fulfilling your order with all the information necessary to allow the restaurant to prepare and process your order. Users will need to contact restaurants directly to determine the privacy policies that apply to the information that Eats365.com transfers to the restaurants.
- to provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services, promotions or discounts we feel may interest you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box on the registration form mobile application and website;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our Website, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing and research;
- to understand our users use of the services on the Website for market research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our Website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer/mobile device;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our Website safe and secure;
- to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Website about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may us this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
The Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. Eats365 does not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your personal information with members of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may share aggregated anonymised information about users with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors connected to the Website.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate anonymised information about our users. Similarly we may make use of the data we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements directly to certain users.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation.
- Advisors and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis.
This information does not contain any personally identifying information and may be used to develop website content and services.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If [Eats365.com] or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Although we will use all reasonable security measure to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. USERS ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS OF PRIVACY OR OTHER HARM RESULTING FROM THEIR VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION.
Our Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by opting out of third party marketing on the new customer registration form. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at E-MAIL ADDRESS.
GOVERNING LAW AND LANGUAGE
365 Technologies Holding Limited
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +852 2168 7368
Version Date: July 16, 2014